During this unprecedented situation with the COVID-19 (coronavirus), Republic Services will need to make the following changes:
• Republic will collect cart contents only. Any items outside of the trash cart will not be collected.
• Bulk collection (i.e. couch, chair, television, carpet) will be temporarily suspended. Please do not place these items out to the curb at this time.
• Yard waste collection that was scheduled to start in April will be temporarily suspended during this pandemic to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
• Cardboard intended for recycling will have to be cut down and placed inside of the recycle cart.
• During this time, we understand that you may be producing more trash than will fit in your weekly trash cart. Please feel free to use your recycle cart for this excess. However, the container MUST be clearly labeled as TRASH.
Republic Services’ number one priority is the safety of its employees, residents, and the communities it serves and apologizes for the inconvenience.
Republic will keep the communities up to date on any changes to service.