Fenton — A fire reportedly broke out in the ventilation system at the Fenton Fire Hall restaurant at 201 S. LeRoy St., in Fenton at 12:20 p.m., Friday, Nov. 8. Everyone was evacuated from the building.

    Fenton Fire Department, as well as fire departments from Fenton Township, Linden, and North Oakland County Fire Authority (NOCFA), responded with mutual aid.

    Firefighters responded to the roof to clear the area around the roof vent.

    At 1:20 p.m., Fenton Township and Linden firefighters were allowed to leave the scene since the situation appeared to be under control.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.