In Michigan, your furnace is the hardest working and most important system in your home. It’s imperative for the comfort and the safety of your family to have a heating solution that is operating at peak performance, while also being energy efficient. At Macklin, we not only install, maintain, and repair your system, we also work with you to determine the right size and capacity furnace for your home.
Furnace Installations: From emergency installation to new-builds, having the right furnace in your home not only keeps your family warm it also saves you money on your energy costs. Our team analyzes your needs to determine the right style, size, and capacity furnace for your home.
Sizing Your Furnace: Having the right size of furnace is imperative to ensure you have the heat you need without overpaying on your energy bills. We will work with the dimensions of your home to ensure you have the right size furnace for your square footage.
Upflow & Counterflow: We provide experienced, certified solutions to both upflow and counterflow furnaces. Knowing the type and location of your furnace helps us to best recommend the right services for you.
21 Point Safety Inspections: The safety of your furnace is our top priority. Our teams perform a full 21-point safety inspection on your equipment to ensure your furnace is safe and running at optimal levels.
When it’s time to replace your furnace, it’s imperative to have a professional company that has the experience to recommend, install, and maintain the right equipment for your home. At Macklin Heating & Cooling, we make furnace replacement as easy as possible on our customers. From determining the best capacity replacement furnace to quick, clean installations to processing your energy provider rebates, you have the peace of mind that your new appliance will be installed by experienced, qualified professionals.
Benefits to Furnace Replacements
• Better Performance
• Receive a New Warranty
• Improved Efficiency
• Energy Provider Rebates
• Save On Service / Repair Fees
Furnace Services & Repairs
Your furnace works hard to keep your home safe, warm, and cozy throughout Michigan’s winter; with consistent usage comes wear and tear. At Macklin Heating & Cooling, our primary concern is taking care of our customers. Whether you need regular furnace service or emergency repairs, our certified teams provide you with fast, proven solutions.
• Diagnostics: The moment your furnace malfunctions, our certified team of experts are on site. We take the time to thoroughly analyze your appliance to determine the cause of your issue. Once we have completed a full diagnostic, we determine the best furnace repair plan to get your equipment operating properly, as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
• Service: From replacing your filters to performing a 21-point inspection, our furnace services ensure your systems operate at peak performance all season long.
• Repair: If your system is not operating correctly, we provide you with 24-hour emergency furnace repair. With flat rate pricing and full transparency, we inform you of exactly what is causing your problem and work with you to determine the best option for you and your home.
• Replacements: When your system is either not capable of providing adequate heating for your home or is no longer able to be serviced, it may be time for a furnace replacement. We help you to determine the right heating solutions for your home and professionally install your new system.
• 24/7 Emergency Services: Day or night, when your furnace goes down you can count on our team of experts. With 24/7 emergency service, you have the peace of mind that we will repair or replace your system the moment it stops working, keeping your family safe and warm all season long.
Your furnace is an integral component to your home, keeping your space warm and safe through the harsh winter months. It’s imperative to you and your family that your heating system works the moment you need it. At Macklin Heating & Cooling, we are dedicated to our clients; our team of experts provide you with all the furnace maintenance you need to ensure your equipment is in prime condition, improving your energy efficiency and saving you money on costly repairs.
Our Furnace Maintenance Services
• 21-Point Inspections
• Replace Furnace Filters
• Inspect For Proper Operating Condition
• And More
It’s imperative to the safety of your home and your family that you have your furnace maintained by a professional at least once a year. Our maintenance services are typically conducted by one of our licensed, certified technicians in the fall to ensure your appliance is in ideal working order before the cold winter months. As a member of our Safe Comfort Club, you will automatically receive your furnace maintenance, as well as additional program benefits, throughout the year.