Keeping your home cool in the summer not only provides you with comfort from the sweltering heat but also keeps your family safe. At Macklin Heating & Cooling, our team is licensed and certified, providing you with professional air conditioning services that you can depend on all season long.
• Installation: Our team has the expertise to professionally install the right size and capacity central air unit for your home. Our services provide you with high efficiency and quality performance from your equipment throughout the warm summer months.
• Maintenance: In order to keep your unit safe and operating at peak performance, we recommend you have your unit maintained at least once a year. This allows us to change filters, inspect your equipment, and ensure there is no service required before operating.
• Proper Sizing: The right size central air conditioning unit not only gives you the cool air you need, it also provides you with substantial savings on your energy costs and reduces wear and tear on your equipment.
• Repair: From routine repairs to 24/7 emergency services, our teams ensure your unit has the updated parts and equipment it needs to continue to provide you with cool air all summer long.
Air Conditioner Service & Repairs
When your air conditioning stops working, it’s imperative that you have a team of experts with the capabilities to be able to diagnose, repair, and maintain your equipment quickly and efficiently. At Macklin Heating & Cooling, our certified, licensed team of A/C service and repair professionals are on-site delivering you results you can depend on.
• Diagnostics: When your air conditioner begins to malfunction, our experts will analyze your unit to determine the cause of your issue. Once we have an understanding of your problem, we will generate an A/C service and repair plan to ensure your equipment is back up and running as quickly as possible.
• Service & Repair: Once we have completed our diagnosis, our team gets to work servicing and repairing your unit. We keep you informed for the duration of your service call, ensuring you understand the issue and feel comfortable with our air conditioner service recommendation. With flat rate pricing, we don’t overcharge you or sell you upgrades you don’t need.
• Replacements: If your A/C unit is beyond repair, our certified experts will recommend a new system and install your new replacement unit the same day it is delivered.
• 24/7 Emergency Services: Day or night, when your A/C unit malfunctions our team of experts are available to diagnose and repair your equipment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
In the summer, it can be dangerously hot outside, making it imperative to have an A/C unit that is operating efficiently. When our certified, licensed technicians perform yearly air conditioner maintenance on your units we ensure your systems are safe, up-to-date, and running at peak performance.
• 21 Point Inspections
• Replace A/C Filters
• Inspect For Proper Operating Conditions
• Replace / Repair Any Necessary Parts
Our air conditioner maintenance services are conducted by one of our certified, licensed professionals in the spring. From replacing filters and valves to a comprehensive inspection of your equipment, we make sure your systems are in prime operating condition before the start of summer. When you sign up to be a member of our Safe Comfort Club, you will automatically receive your A/C maintenance service, as well as additional program benefits, every year.
Keeping your home cool throughout the hot, summer months is imperative to your comfort and your health. Whether your home has a non-ducted heating system or you’re looking to cool off areas that are not connected to your central air, the experts at Macklin Heating & Cooling would recommend installing a ductless mini-split. Designed to provide an alternative to traditional central air systems, these flexible, versatile electric units effectively keep your space cool all season long.
Benefits to a Ductless Mini-Split
• Wide Range of Sizes & Capacities
• Versatile and Flexible Usages, including:
- Retro-Fitting Homes For AC
- Small Apartments
- House Additions
- Computer / Server Rooms
• Compressors Run Cooler & More Efficiently
• All Electric Unit
• Quiet & Dependable